RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The order of knights :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLUEorcKnight

PostSubject: The order of knights :)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Smile soon i will make the orders of knights cheers
and ill just need more reputations points to clan
so it will be good for us to get more to graduate fast
and maybe do some raids to would be awsome Wink
Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:22 am

yes raids we can do we have many DD billy as tank X as the mark i have all buffers we need pp wc i also know some 1 in scorps with a 49 se we could as to heal for us

clan accacd should be refeshed say 1s every 2 week so to keep it running well

also you can get clan rep from doing fort siege during it you get fam points then you can trade 1000 fam for 50 clan rep but forts for 52+

me id perfer to consentrate on doing raids 40-50 for clan skill items and is much fun to do if we all keep 1 char max 48 for this it will not take long
at all to get clan skills points also
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
BLUEorcKnight

PostSubject: cool   Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Shocked Awsome good info for me to know
THX alot dark Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flintfireforge

PostSubject: Knights   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:42 am

Curly is almost ready for another promotion as he's over 30% into 45. Magnus is another tank if you're looking in the 40-50 range. I can level Falak into the 40's this weekend if my wife goes out of town as well. He's no where near the tank that Magnus is to say the least though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flintfireforge

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Since we're heavy on the dd side and light on the take side should I focus on that instead? I had considered the idea of making a DA and I'm fairly sure that they're better tanks than dwarves are. Would it be preferred that I level up my dwarves to aid in tanking or make a DA and put Curly on the back burner for a while? I don't mind laying Curly down for the time being as it will allow me to earn more money for OE although right now because of the event I can't do anything as far as buying or selling in Giran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 pm

For raids we need a group off people that have what is needed to do the raids 40-50 as in

1 tank DA/TK/SK 46-48 (just tanks RB)
1 mark either TH/Da/Tk/Sk (mark = is the guy who we ALL support assist to kill the minions)
1 bishop 46-48 who knows how to heal his job is easy heal tank +mark when needed
Then rest DD nukers SH Necro 43-48
Also if chance to have an SE in group then take it he regens mana on ONLY main Tank and Bishop

i belive billy as a tank and X as an TH for mark i my self have a 48 SH nuker i also have WC PP to buff all in group

We just need enought on to do this raids are kinda easy and get cool clan items buy doing this
Back to top Go down
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 am

sorry i'm late but i'm here and yes i have tank tk but we also new a few more in case of when i'm not available

so let's say we can use about 3 or 4 tanks 5 or 6 healers and as many dds as possible

if anyone got free space left that can create a tank and a healer i would encourage that each of us do for for at least 1 of each cause they are most important

so right now i'm keeping both so if someone can tank and we short on healers i can switch to that. every raids we should at least 2 healers

however, if this is not the case that can't be done then we move onto play b

i will start focusing on forming raid parties my recruiting people from around towns and popular hunting zones and you will see

let us get 1 in at least. gl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:20 am

ok. i just came up with an idea while looking at my miserable little tank so i just got to add it

so we're going to do raids and we need tanks and healers right cause they're the main reasons behind it all and everything so

i have them. but get this.

here is what i think....what if....what if we are to take turn circulating them for say if you start off 1 this week then i can take off mine for that week also

then.....then we can constantly have a supporter on the line at all times while we'll be getting the rep points at the same times.

so what do you say are you with me on this? if so we can do it and make it happen.

hope to hear from you soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLUEorcKnight

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 am

Very Happy its sounds good IMNEW
maybe we should try that out Smile or just go totaly crazy and go to every raids we can Razz
well we just need some more raids to yes Smile
and get more good items would be good cheers
HUGS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flintfireforge

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:52 am

My tank is level 25 right now I'm using him to level Curly's buffalo as well. I do have a question if I'm not going to use the dark panter would it be better to go Paladin instead? Its my intention to run with a buffalo so I can have buffs after my noob buffs leave at level 62.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

its a hard 1 da can tank solo most things with its own summon where as pal are a support class in a group it can heal res otheres
Back to top Go down
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:41 am

i don't get it. so you want to level up the tank or the buffalo?

can only do 1 at a time

if you want level tank then pick the one that you like and use everything he's got

any dd in their right mind would have little to no problems at leveling up a buffalo

i don't do them together. but that's just me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The order of knights :)   

Back to top Go down

The order of knights :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1