RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello Billy, hello guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smochina

PostSubject: Hello Billy, hello guys   Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Hello.
Long time no see.
How are you guys doing?
I'm sorry for leaving without a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Hello Billy, hello guys   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Laughing hi
its allright we have cleaned out the clan because of all the unactive players
so further on we are working on getting some more active players into the
clan and lvl it up more will follow but we are taking one step ad a time ...

Hugs from lady leader Tabitha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smochina

PostSubject: Re: Hello Billy, hello guys   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 pm

i see you are no longer a dwarf clan. i see you got some fighters and you recrut fighters. that's good thing. you should've done this long time ago Smile
i was thinking geting back in the game when o get some free time. i'll let you know. if you want me back offcourse.
Untill then. Have lots of fun and kick some ass for me Very Happy
Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Hello Billy, hello guys   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:38 pm

oh you are back with us this year. welcome home lil buddy. we miss you too. and glad to see you gain. but this is after all the ally's forum. and since we're no longer allies. don't know how much longer we'll be able to stay here as well but nonetheless, we're glad you've found your way and it would be good to have you with us. but ofcourse there are always other servers that are available as well so thus, just have to spend my time(to split them) accordingly whenever possible.

about the changes yes, it was inevitable. the vision of the original master we do not know for sure what it was that he intended to do at the time but now we're new and order be reformed. it is crucial that everyone's opinion be heeded and we only make what's the best possible in the clan's interest. in the meanwhile, i'm still here and often can be found floating around in(on, whatever) the official forum when the game is down or whatever to monitor the moon's condition or whatnot. take note however, that i often will edit my post instead of making a new one. so even though you won't see an new but the orginaly version might've been slightly altered. and yeah not to worry though, all is all but in good hands now that can rest be assure. hope to meet up with everyone again real soon face to face so we can knife more. untill then, take good care and godbless. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Hello Billy, hello guys   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Well i have been thinking about making our own Forum Smile that would be nice Smile i just need to find out how to make it very good Smile
so we can be in contact and discuss important things in our own forum! well soon i hope we get a new ally with some people we can trust
will be ad our side when we need theme Smile teamwork is very important so we need to build up a good team ofcause in our clan Smile and we would
really love you back in clan but just so you know alot work has to be done and we only need active people in clan Wink hope to see ya soon
HUGS from lady leader Tabitha of RidersOfRohan i have 1 more clan that iam building up to use like more space to more people and stuff so
we will become many people who can help eachother in siege or raids and all that... we will survive !!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Billy, hello guys   

Back to top Go down

Hello Billy, hello guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1