RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

how my day so far

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImNew

PostSubject: how my day so far   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 pm

hi again everyone. my work is far from over but i'd just like to take a minute and draft down how my day has gone so far(i may edit this more later when i take a break). couple key things today: we tried a fort, each of us got 100 KE or whatever it's called. i spent like 3 4mil buying some junks to prepare for the fight. and then there's that funny little death that i had before that at the ketra orc outpost that was funny seeing how a fat guy went down, it was almost like a double KO. other than that as far as i can remember is been working hard to try and get some stuffs done. and oh man level 7 clan feels like i can use a vacation afterwards....trying hard. hmm...well that's all i can think of for now. getting back on track again. be back to add and edit more later if possible.

edit:

tried another fort. 50 more KE. still working on that screen shot thing. please do remind me often as you can hehe:) need to snap something. get a good angle. hmm...now let's see here.....i pressed the button for a test run now i don't know what....

edit 2:

we did some fishings. screen shots in screening room. and now continue on working for those levels to get to 40 for rep so we can get level 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: how my day so far   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm

yay i finally did it. got to 40. we will clan level 7 after maintainance. though the worst part is over now the tougher work begin. but at least for a while i can rest and relax breath more easily and work on my bd. see you guys then cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: time for another banter   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:42 am

phew! finally finish the clan level 7 today and got everything sorted out hhhh...what a sigh of relief that was. now can just rest and relax more easily for at least a while and then focus on the next step. got new allies today with scorpions, nice clan lots of potentials made up of mostly b grades so they will grow fast. only thing was we didn't get a chance to do fortress today but other than that i'd say that all was well that ends well untill ofcourse tomorrow a new day will come. hopefully we can keep up the good work at the rate we're going should help each others grow nice and strong. well that's all i have for now. so let's hopit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: how my day so far   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 pm

hey hey....i thinking of....making a switch today. i've spoken with someone and i figure it may be easier to look for a clan as a healer rather than a tank cause i've been trying so i'm gonna send it out there see what happens if any lucks. yeah....so anyways that's what i think...for now. but i'm still so unsure how it's gonna effect things though so i'll be working on that as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: how my day so far   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 pm

geeze haven't been back here in a long time now. just been spending time on my new open bar call Billy's Tavern: on the in-game community which can be accessed directly for clan members just click on the clan tab or out of clan members just type search for clan ridersofrohan and click on the information deck. been busy with much clan works, money making, and leveling it's overwhelming but hopefully i can stay focused on the leveling for the most part then money making and what's the time left spend foring on the clan. so this is all i can say for now. hope to see you again soon. take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how my day so far   

Back to top Go down

how my day so far
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidersOfRohan :: Archive-
Jump to: