Hunting Ground Name: Delusion Chamber
Suggested Level: 80 and above
Hunting Ground Type : Instanced Dungeon
Recommended Class: Party of 4 or more
* The progression method for the Delusion Chamber is similar to the Dimensional Rift. You can gain access to this area by speaking to the Pathfinder Worker NPC in each town.
* A minimum of 2 characters are required to enter Delusion Chamber.
* Players must speak with the Guardian NPC to select a Seal to enter.
* Each Seal consists of roughly 6 levels, each level lasting anywhere from 8 to 10 minutes.
* There is a chance that during the last 5 minutes of the instance you will be moved to a final room containing a Raid Boss, Aenkinel.
* Killing the Raid Boss will drop "Guiding Tea Leaves" which can be used to purchase Dynasty Armor and Accessories from the Guardian NPC.
* 4 Nihil Invader Treasure Chests will spawn after the Raid Boss is killed. 1 Chest will provide items while the other 3 will not provide anything. You must choose your chest wisely since selecting the incorrect chest will cause the remaining chests to disappear.