RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Donations for clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Donations for clan   Sat May 22, 2010 12:00 am

If you have few free adena and the will to share it with clan for the clan, store any amount in clan warehouse. Anything from 1 till adena. For what they are?
- I need 300 C gemstones to build HQ for us to respawn at it. It is for TW farm and Fortress taking for better results also it gives higher rate of HP|MP|CP recovery speed near it.
- I need 250k each time to register our clan for fortress siege.
- We need many so called "RB eggs" of each kind for the clan skills beside Reputation Points. They are not cheap though not impossible to be bought. Later, with these skills and strong const we will farm eggs on our own. And if you have some at your disposal you may donate them as well.
- For some fortress and Clan Hall functions later.
- etc.

I don't insist, so feel free to place any amount at any time in clan WH or not at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Donations for clan   Sat May 22, 2010 7:01 am

with great powers comes greater powers. i also encourage everyone to strenghten yourself by asking yourself such questions as what would jesus do. well i tell you what he would do, hit himself in the arm so his legs would walk forward to the nearest medical facility. you can start to pay a salary to the clan base on your levels so naturally, the stronger you are the more you will have to pay. i mean if you think about it makes perfect sense. i'm always hosting special event such as hat making, armor/weapon rentals, and powertraining the monsters, and they're all totally free which brings us back to the salary base i was talking about earlier cause whatever cost that isn't covered by the clan fundings for scheduling such events will have to come out of the big man's own pocket and we don't want to have the weight slamming down all on 1 person and flatten the head of the household. so please, i know you can do it and you know you can do it, make some money not for yourself but because you just have to. anyways, i will be around if you have any further questions so goodluck and enjoy. study

Last edited by ImNew on Thu May 27, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Donations for clan   Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I will make sure to donate a bit some times Wink HUGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Donations for clan   Sat May 29, 2010 5:44 pm

i have donated 1 mill to the clan Wink HUGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Donations for clan   Sat May 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Thanks for all the guys and girls for some donations. I have info about real TW farm where we will need HQ. Now we have resurces for two TW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Donations for clan   Sun May 30, 2010 4:39 pm

i have not donated anything yet due to the recent incident. but i will try and drop in a few coins today of whatever's left that i can afford. sorry i haven't been able to make any real money deals. but been spending them trying to piece myself back together at the mo. ty for your understandings and may we all have a prosperous and successful year. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations for clan   

Back to top Go down

Donations for clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1