RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

they finally did it...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImNew

PostSubject: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 3:20 pm

stripped down butt-naked, to the very last bones under the skin inside a person's body. screenshot here under the screenshot/vid section:

http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com/screen-shots-vids-f7/before-after-t86.htm

so that is it. over the course of just 1 night, everything gone. and right on the eve of a major breakthrough. now there is...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGtNxuohg8M&feature=related

Shocked maybe i shouldn't have annonced my departure and promised a triumphant return and wish i could turn back the hands of time so none of this would happen. but i'm just totally lost now, standing still, and don't know what to do, to think. well, i guess this is what they call, going out with a bang i suppose. if i ever are to make it back, and that's a big if, what then. will i have the will to move forward and what is left to belief in, to fight for...? Sleep

Last edited by ImNew on Sat May 22, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Conyact NC Soft ASAP http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/
Only they who can help here. And check your mail on which your account was registered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
ImNew

PostSubject: other related infos from my findings   Sat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm

---------------------------------related infos----------------------------------
Please understand that NCsoft only considers a "hacked" account to be the unauthorized access of an account resulting from a criminal act. This may include distributing and propagating a keylogger, Trojan, or other computer virus. We do not recognize a "hacked" account to be the theft of items resulting from any sort of account sharing, trading, or selling. The security of an account and its contents is the sole responsibility of the account owner. Any items, currency, or experience lost in this incident will not be restored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 4:15 pm

So it WAS "sharing, trading, or selling" from your side or not? If not, tell them that. If yes, then it can't be helped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 4:36 pm

You got a keylogger on your computer or did you have a to easy password to crack? affraid
Back to top Go down
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 4:51 pm

thankx for all the love and supports gangs. i'm still in the process of trying to resolve the issue.

few speculations:

-maybe it was easy to crack password but i doubt that.
-keyloggers or whatever you guys call it(is highly possible as i wouldn't know anything about electronic securities).

more infos will be available as i search to obtain and put them together. my apologies for any inconvienient this may have cause.

---------------------related infos-----------------------------------
What does account security mean?
Account security refers to the process of preventing and detecting unauthorized use of your game account. Account security techniques dovetail with the techniques used to keep your computer secure.

Preventing use means stopping unauthorized users from accessing any part of your computer system. Detecting helps you to determine whether or not someone attempted to break into your system, if they were successful, and what they may have done.

To keep your account secure means that you are doing a number of things to protect it:

•Keeping your user name and password to yourself; never sharing your password with others, including NCsoft staff.
•Using good judgment on how you communicate in-game and out-of-game.
•Protecting your computer system from being accessed by others (hacked).
•Protecting your computer system from viruses.
It is each individual's responsibility to keep his or her account safe.

If my account has been broken into, what recourse do I have?
It is important to notify the NCsoft support team as quickly as possible when you suspect the account's login information has been compromised. In many cases, there is not much that can be done once an account has been hacked, but the support teams will investigate the reported incident to determine the best way possible to help you recover from the incident. The game support teams may be limited in how we will be able to help depending on which game account has been compromised. This is why it is so important to protect yourself and your computer against these types of intrusions.
-------------------------end of related infos-----------------------

but all this is saying to me is that if i haven't the slightest ideas about cyberspace then i shouldn't have any business at all for playing the game. i used to think that when you pay for something there is and you're entitled to some extend a certain expectations. but i suppose that's what you get when you pay for nothing then you get nothing. anyways, there are much revolving around rite now so i will be back. and for those people who seem to realize they can gain something from nothing, my prayers be with them, i on the other hand moving on. doesn't mean they haven't attempted it before. they just finally succeed with not a moment to spare. yet i always knew this day would come. my suspicious is of an insider's job. someone close to me who i trust. someone who knows about me. they knew exactly where and when to strike me down cause i've been talking about it. i can't even put the words together to assest the situation rite now. anyways, me and what little dignity that i have left and we'll just keep it at that.

Last edited by ImNew on Sat May 22, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 5:08 pm

It is just a sad story! Sad
Back to top Go down
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 pm

1. You don't need to be subscribed for NC Soft to investigate this accident.
2. Weekend or not, just call them. If it's really a holydays for them, call at Monday.
3. Title of topic says "finally". Tell me more about it.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sat May 22, 2010 11:51 pm

doesn't mean they haven't attempted it before. they just finally succeed with not a moment to spare. yet i always knew this day would come. my suspicious is of an insider's job. someone close to me who i trust. someone who knows about me. they knew exactly where and when to strike me down cause i've been talking about it. i can't even put the words together to assest the situation rite now. anyways, me and what little dignity that i have left and we'll just keep it at that.

so guess i'll just have to wait till monday to try and call them see what happen. and even if they can reset everything(how would i be able to log in then to make sure that everything is fixed the way it was) and there would still be the problems with the securities on my part which will require addition time constrains that can only be hoped for a possible solutions for me to protect(not that i know anything at all about that) against all sorts of possible security breach and infiltrators from the keyloggers, viruses, hackers, ect just to name a few. i will have to spend much more time to get the system cleaned out and learn about these things is just too much for me and i've been tired as it is. anyways, i don't even know if any of these will make any sense but i'm just so mixed up, my mind, the situation i just want to forget it all, give up, and let loose. but if i continue on this path i feel like it can go on forever without a solution. i'll just end it right here. i can't take it no more. i have a headache.

-------------------additional infos------------------------
just so you know I can't state the exact words said to me but there is a huge rash of hackings in the last 30 days.

NCSoft even knows gameguard isn't stopping the programs from attacking l2 passwords, it is a known issue which they are investigating.

Greece and Poland seem to be the target of many of the hackers, which might be the result of keyloggers installed on net cafe computers. So they suggest you no longer use these places to play l2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sun May 23, 2010 1:08 am

Quote :
which might be the result of keyloggers installed on net cafe computers. So they suggest you no longer use these places to play l2.
You used such places before, remember? I even did tell you about "don't forget to keep your security at top notch at this place". It was dagger party (me, you by Kid, few guys else).
--
Do you interested in retrieving all your treasures gathered so far back or not? Please answer it right now. It's like you changing your mind each minute or even more often.
Back to top Go down
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sun May 23, 2010 3:37 am

i'm aware of that ofcourse, that why i posted the information but i'd never thought anything of it really. and i did stop going to the caffe' after reading about that post therefor have experienced minor errors or so it would seem to be suspected. still, i don't think this alone along with many other possible contributing factors in accordence with the security code that is the cause. and with all the security risks that's floating around out there even an experienced player would have trouble keeping up let alone a clueless individual as myself. i've also been letting everyone know beforehand(and have been talking about it) that their are on to me and untill now atlas it had finally happened. on top of this the hacker seem to know exactly where and when to hit me at my weakest moment when i'm about to be expired. this not only hurt me but also had just created a deep impact on my decision of whether or not( do i would even want to consider) to return to game after the break. i know it's all frustrating and confusing but the more i try the harder it is being fired back at me. i don't even know why you have to ask that question like all that i've been trying to do is for nothing. and everyone who i've spoken to have put the blame on me. with people telling me is only a game but how can i carry on when life was difficult as it is even before the burn. i just can't believe this and the reactions being directed here. i mean you go around and you hear about these things but you never thought it'd hit so close to home and a direct hit at that, right onto the most major headquarter of the base of operation, impaling all that is surround it. of all the treats that is out there i'm almost completely defenseless. i don't have the knowledge or knowhow to check for these sort of things. i always thought who'd ever wanna be bothered with an innocent bystander like myself. what do i have that people would even wanna try. but now i see the direction where this is heading or i otherwise wouldn't have known. so now come to think of it i'm glad that this had happened, is just show that who i'm truely dealing with the very people that i hoped to serve and protect, turning back against me when comes the time that matters most.

----------------------------- more related infos below: -----------------------

You're wrong. I know this because I know many people who thought they knew better--people who work in the gaming industry, and have done so for years, and still tried to log in one day and found their password changed and someone else logged into their account cleaning out their inventory.

----------------------------------end related infos:---------------------------------

and as you can see. even people like this are not safe then what chances does a commoner bystander like myself(who completely have no knowledge about self defense) have against the odds. i'm not trying to blame anyone or the company for this but myself and my insuperiority. still, all i'm trying to do is seeking help in resolving the issue and what do i get. well i think i've seen enough of what i can get from even trying.

oh but just for the record and so you know, i've changed my password again anyway to something i can't even remember, knowing what little that'll help and already i found myself logging in onto a server that i don't even belong to.

Last edited by ImNew on Sun May 23, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sun May 23, 2010 6:27 am

So you want to retrive items back? then just that all you need is wait 'till monday and start to phone-spam NC Soft. It all depends on you will.
Back to top Go down
Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Sun May 23, 2010 9:21 am

Cheer up and don`t lose faith so quick, there were accidents like yours with happy end. So, all you have to do is be more straight to your goal and be patient. Everything will be fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Mon May 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Hello,

I am transferring your petition to the Lineage II GM Team to assist you with any possible item restoration. Once they have reviewed your inquiry, someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ray
NCsoft Account Support

Billing and Technical support can be reached by phone
Monday through Friday from 12PM to 5PM CST (512) 225-6359

Hi Bill,

I was able to recover the lost armors, weapons, adena and jewelry. However, materials, as well as consumables and recipes, are not recoverable.

Regards,

GM Pommo

actually, an injured dog is as good a dead dog. the question is only a matter of time untill when. i had just changed the password a few days prior to the incident. i also changed after(it's been changed so many times that i might end up losing the game by other means such as forgetting my own password), but still logged in to find myself not where i left off. i don't know if the security is going to be up this time around or something wrong with my system if it happens again i won't know what to do. but the one thing that i'm certain(things will never be the same again) is that it's not going to be the same(the way to enter the passcode, with patterns i can't even recognize but someone else can consume within the blink of an eye) from now on in(as it was before) and how am i to know if all i'll be working for is for myself and not someone else who's just waiting to reap from my rewards. i guess i can never be certain on this one that's for sure.

i could've easily used my gm tool to buy my armors back from the shop's "Refund" tab cause mostly they would just be sold there for quick cash anyways. but it the things which matters most that i'll never be able to return to me, the stuffs that truely made me who i'm, that defines of what i'm all about, the savings that was the focus of my life's work, gone forever...all my hard works and determinations never meant a thing. so i think that's what really matters here not just material things but also the lost of integrity. and now sitting here trying to piece myself back together is like piecing back the pain that i never knew, looking at the scar that was never there, and all the while wondering...what have i ever done wrong to deserve it...

Last edited by ImNew on Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   Tue May 25, 2010 2:39 am

So sad to hear but least u have some adena items armors back also change pw asap!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they finally did it...   

Back to top Go down

they finally did it...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1