RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zaken. To be or not to be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Furious6frog

PostSubject: Zaken. To be or not to be   Tue May 25, 2010 12:24 pm

We do kamaloka fine, but we are limited with 6 man party. What about Zaken raid? Yes, I know that for best drop 62 lvl is most desired, but we can do it to straighten our team work, little practice before fort siege. We need one full party, let me show some summary. We got one humble gladiator, 2 TH (Drefan and Snork), 2 BD (Tinker and Gan), we got Samir as a warcryer, Ora got BH and SE, and our sweat Taby as SWS. Look, it`s full party all ready! Why not try it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: Zaken. To be or not to be   Tue May 25, 2010 12:33 pm

well, I decided to add list of stuff, that can be droped
Drop:
elemental sword
zaken earring
tallum blade
pirate hat
EAA
EWA
BEWA
Buff SB

and also 1 random person will get his SA upgraded
drop chance increasing if killing time reduces, so if we be fast enough we can get couple of earings, IMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollow Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Zaken. To be or not to be   Tue May 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Snork's dagger is AW, not TH. One SE won't be enough to heal entire party, and Samir... Only with kooka he can heal us with the help of SE.
The only reason to go on Zaken is his earring, pirat hat and scroll Zaken Transform. All other things are trash.
For mos chances person who damaging him must be 57-63. And of course 61-63 would be better due to A grade equipment.
And count me out, have no interest to go on him. Call me again when my sub will become 61.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kap-kap.flybb.ru/
Furious6frog

PostSubject: Re: Zaken. To be or not to be   Tue May 25, 2010 1:10 pm

With these party it`ll take about 5 minutes to take him out, and chances of drop are lowered but not zero. So one SE with a lil help of Samir is be more than enough. But if you quiting we can always take myshorka destroyer instead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: Zaken. To be or not to be   Tue May 25, 2010 5:06 pm

can't count on me anymore now gangs. i've just recently been stripped of my reliabilities. originally, was gonna take a month off to strenghten myself in hope of a better return. but now..., now i'm just a worthless dope, just like in real life. this was my last chance to make it right but i blew it. i'm just gonna take a bit of extra time to reassest my damage(watching people selling your stuffs inside town and throwing up ads, having to buy your own stuffs back, it's a rather difficult sight to swallow and knowing he's still lurking around nearby, watching...it's scary, with a constant state of living in fear.) and hopefully i'll be able to forget about the pain and move on with my life when i get back. peace&blessings be with you my friends. take that. step on those ants. but the mentality, talk about big game, you can't beat that, you either do it right or don't bother trying.

Last edited by ImNew on Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkowmen

PostSubject: Re: Zaken. To be or not to be   Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

in clan that im in on xcel we get 100% chance drop eaaring

our party
lvl 60 tank + 3 lvl 60 DD 1 lvl 60 healer in top B
you might think that is not enought but:)

We take in the party 79 dc 76 se 80 sws 79 bd for buff then kill rb the time it takes for cov to run out
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ridersofrohan.phpbb9.com
xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: Zaken. To be or not to be   Wed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm

sounds great if Takeda clan can do zaken we can to iam sure Smile i look forward to zaken some day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaken. To be or not to be   

Back to top Go down

Zaken. To be or not to be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidersOfRohan :: Gameplay part :: Tactical Forward Outpost-
Jump to: