RidersOfRohan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

sell everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImNew

PostSubject: sell everything   Thu May 27, 2010 5:43 pm

i'm selling all of these items/selling out my entire arsenal/armories to help me get back up on my feet. if you need anything or see anything that interest you just let me know. or if you just want to rent them from me and then return for your full money back that would be ok too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: sell everything   Sun May 30, 2010 9:36 pm

when my Tabby healer becomes C grade i would like to borrow for a fee ofcause c grade armor and weapon if its possible that you have a good + homu sword and robe armor.... HUGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: sell everything   Mon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm

ah ok, vill bean glad ta do so

also, mean haf did somma ..
..researches 'n da followin
things come ta mind:

I’m estimating the cost of Kesh*Kesh*, around 12 big ones. I see 15 members, each put in 500k. can make 1 pair. If you have the adenas. If not we need to figure out a way to make it asap. In other news, we soon seem to be having a crystal crisis on our hands since I can no longer keep the balance within the marketing community. And that concludes all of today’s activities on my part end. +8 kesh*kesh 324pa 175kk. +10 artisan*elven* 7.5m

study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxTABITHAxXx

PostSubject: Re: sell everything   Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm

i have have 500k Smile and well can i borrow a weapon for my healer some day that would be nice and c grade robe outfit Smile HUGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImNew

PostSubject: Re: sell everything   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 am

oh sure, ofcourse. dat would be absolutely astonishing. but no need for borrowing mates. i don't believe in that anyway. however, i still think that as a corporation, if ur working as a supporter then you yourself should as well be supported indeed. and we will do everything in our powers to make sure ur be well fitted for da job. still, i will see what we can come up with when we meet again. so untill then, take care of yourself and be careful out there mates. cya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sell everything   

Back to top Go down

sell everything
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1